• This report covers the entire Transmission and Distribution sector; traces the development to date and forecasts the future of each market worldwide over the next 7 years. The report is the result of an analysis of utility company capital expenditure plans, the performance and strategy of the major companies that manufacture and install the systems, and published and private data on the subject.
• This report describes on a country-by-country basis, for 9 major product groups, the market composition. In addition to this the major country markets include an analysis of the electricity supply sector structure, the published development plans and the impact of the super-regional grids on each region.
The report includes:
• Installed network data on 150 national markets for transmission &distribution equipment and systems.
• Detailed sector analysis and network development data on the worlds 30 major markets
• Market values and growth rates for all product groups in each country, from 2008 to 2020
• Profiles of the leading electrical T&D equipment manufacturers in the region
• Leading manufacturers' sales and market shares in each region
• Overviews of 30 countries' electricity infrastructures, including details of sector organisation, information covering utilities and suppliers and current and future projects.
• Background data - T&D line lengths, load data, GDP, country area etc.
The Product Groups:
Report covers T&D Equipment split into the following products:
• Power and Distribution Transformers - split by type (Power and Distribution)
• Switchgear - split by voltage (1 - 50kV; 50 - 150kV; >150kV)
• Insulators, fittings and pylons - split by voltage level
• Transmission Lines - overhead lines split into transmission and distribution
• High Voltage Cables - insulated cables over 1 kV for utility use
• Control Systems -control systems and relays
• Civil Engineering - ground works and civil engineering construction costs
• Engineering & Construction - design, engineering and turnkey contract costs
• Utility Engineering costs - ESC engineering and management inputs to costs to capital expenditure