m-Education is the ability to provide educational-related content on smartphones and tablets. Educational-related content refers to all the digital learning content provided on personal devices. m-Education service providers deliver learning solutions using the latest tools and technology, providing users with rich media and graphic-based learning. Since this form of learning is cost-effective and helps enhance employees' efficiency and productivity, many educational firms across the globe are replacing the traditional forms of training with m-education to improve their geographical presence.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Mobile Education market will grow at a CAGR of 20.65 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Mobile Education market can be divided into seven segments: E-books and E-courses, Game/Simulation-based Tools, LMS/Authoring Tools, Distance Tutoring, Collaboration Tools, Test Preparation, and Assessment.
TechNavio's report, the Global Mobile Education Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Mobile Education market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • EMEA • APAC
• Amazon Inc. • Apple Inc. • Barnes & Noble Inc. • Blackboard Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Google Inc. • Microsoft Corp. • Pearson plc • Sony Corp.
Key Market Driver
• Increasing Adoption of Smartphones and Tablets. • For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Unstable Global Economic Conditions. • For a full, detailed list, view our report.Key Market Trend • Emergence of Virtual Classrooms. • For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?