An analyst-based report on the contracts signed in the previous month, with graphical representation of key activity by volume and value for industries and IT services domains. The analysis will cover any significant deals and compare activities to the previous 12 months, highlighting contracts up for expiration.
- Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
- Covers all deal types in all IT services domains, including infrastructure, applications and BPO
The main trends seen during the month include y-o-y increase in the value and volume of deals. Deal volume was 6% less than the average deal volume recorded for the last twelve months. Volume of deals with values ranging between $100m and $500m increased significantly over the last year.
Other trends include enterprises preferring shorter deals with durations of less than three years, defense and government agencies contributed 48% of the total deal value during the month, EMEA' s contribution to total contract signings declining in December, and Nokia Siemens Networks winning the highest total deal value.
Of all the contracts expiring in the next six months, 22% are application management contracts.
Reasons to Purchase
- Track major deals among your competitors and plan your strategy accordingly
- Understand which deals are set to expire, and when
- Analyze trends by IT Services domain and by client industry and country