Universal Adoption of e-Documents will become a Necessity for International Travel
This research service analyses the border control and biometrics market trends and market drivers and restraints and their impact. It provides revenue projections and an overview of key market participants. The market is divided into four segments in the study: border control, e-government, law enforcement and defence. The research study analyses key programmes driving growth for biometrics in the major regions of the world and provides further insights into the top countries driving growth in each region. Furthermore, the research service provides predictions for the future of biometric use.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which market segment will be the most attractive for companies?
- How is the market structured? Which are the most important market participants?
- Which regions of the world are going to be the main revenue generators, and when will new solutions be adopted?
- What can be expected from biometrics in the future?