Countries covered: South Korea
Datamonitor´s Software in South Korea industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the software industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
Why you should buy this report
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The computer software market consists of applications software (enterprise, technical and entertainment software aimed at businesses and home users) and systems/database management software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2006 annual average exchange rates.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.