Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology has been developed as an alternative to Barcode technology for tracking products and humans which can scan items from a distance of up to 20 feet. RFID technology is capable to overcome all the shortcomings of barcode technology such as data inaccuracy, line of sight issues and excess time consumption. In addition, RFID readers can scan several items simultaneously which makes the process much faster. Mahindra and Mahindra is one of the first few companies to implement the usage of RFID in India. They are using RFID for warehousing, vendor tracking, and vehicle tracking. RFID technology has also forayed in the India dairy sector. “Chitale”, one of the prominent dairy producers in Pune has deployed the RFID chips in cattle for the collection of feeding data, breeding data and also to keep a record of the animals.
According to “India RFID Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the RFID market in India is forecasted to grow at the CAGR of around 25% during 2013-2018. In India, the usage of RFID technology is increasing prominently across various industries such as retail, healthcare, automotive, supply chain and public Transit which is opening up opportunities for the industry players. In India, the usage of RFID is quite high in retail industry and supply as it is widely used for keeping track of products. “India RFID Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates following particulars:
• Global RFID Market Size, Share and Forecast
• India RFID Market Size, Share and Forecast
• Pricing Analysis & Emerging Applications
• Changing Market Trends & Untapped Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of RFID market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, RFID devices manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with RFID device manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like paid databases and company annual reports.