Russia biometrics market has been driven through government initiatives, security threats, IT security spending and growth in construction market, whereas the restraints being observed as slow growth in economy and price sensitivity among the customers. An abundant increase in access control/attendance systems has been recorded with effect from transient growth in Russia’s construction market, particularly for commercial and residential security applications. The major approaching events such as Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 & FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia are further anticipated to create the demand in physical access and logical access control systems during 2013-18.
According to “Russia Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, Russia biometrics market is set to achieve revenues up to USD 393 Million by 2018. Central and North Caucasus regions are anticipated to grow promptly with effect from Sochi winter Olympics in 2014 and growth in IT sector resulting accession in imports of security systems during 2013-18. In 2012, fingerprint recognition technology accounted the highest revenue share in which physical access/attendance and logical access control applications were dominant. Russian Federation has already introduced its biometric passports since 2009 which has already issued 12 Million passports to its citizens.
“Russia Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of biometrics market expansion in Russia:
• Global Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Russia Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Fingerprint, Face, Hand, Voice & Iris Recognition
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of biometrics market in Russia
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with biometrics manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like paid databases and company annual reports.