Increasing security concerns, lack of data protection and mounting cyber crimes in China is raising the demand for biometric solutions. The biometric solutions are been adopted by various government agencies and corporate to suppress security concerns. The installation of biometric solutions has been proved prolific in streamlining the production, cash flow and eventually enhancing the revenues. Fingerprint identification market captures the highest market share in China biometrics market in terms of revenue earned during 2012, which can be mainly attributed to its economical pricing and maximum usage in access control and time & attendance systems applications. China has also declared about implementation of its national ID project across country by 2013 which will give the much awaited thrust to the industry.
“China Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, identifies that fingerprint identification market in China is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of around 38%, reaching up by six folds revenue by the end of 2018. Anhui, Shandong and Shanghai are the leading provinces of eastern region, generating highest revenue in biometrics market when compared with other regions in the country. One of the other large biometric projects is e-passports, which is primarily to be implemented in Shaanxi province in northern region and would act as the main growth driver for biometrics market in the next five years. The major players of biometrics industry in China are Zk Technology, Ingersoll Rand, Rosslare Security, Zks Group and Suprema Inc.
“China Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of biometrics market in China:
• China Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Fingerprint, Palm, Facial, Iris Technology Markets
• Market Trends & Developments
• Regional and Applications Market
• Changing Policies & Regulatory Framework
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of biometrics market in China
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with biometrics manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.