The biometric security systems are new and progressive products in India. With the rapidly escalating industrialization and huge population the demand for biometric systems in India is much higher than many developed nations. The usage of biometrics helps in increasing the productivity and embellishes performance of the organizations. These biometric technologies assist in increasing the productivity, revenue, cash flow, etc. Government of India’s initiatives pertaining to the identity of citizens — e-passports, national ID projects, UIDAI projects, employee benefit schemes — are pushing the envelope for Biometrics. With mounting Governments focus in the recently initiated smart safe city projects that require the deployment of advanced systems and management solutions across different layers of a city’s infrastructure is further set to boost the sales of biometrics systems in the country.
According to “India Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the biometrics market in India is expected to cross USD 2 Billion revenues by 2018. The main factors which are driving the growth of biometrics market are lack of data protection, improper border security, terrorist threat, population growth and continual technological changes. The challenges which are being faced by the biometric industries are rough hands and cataract problems, lack of innovation, implementation of biometrics at a grassroots level and cost of production. The major players in biometrics industry are Morpho (Safran) Group, 3M Cogent, NEC Corp. and BioEnable Technologies. “India Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects related to biometrics market in India:
• India Biometrics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Technology Segmental Share Analysis
• India Economic Profile
• Market Trends & Developments
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain in-depth understanding of biometrics market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with biometrics manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports and proprietary databases.