India is among the developing countries, where quality of water is highly deteriorated. Country with population of 1.42 Million villages, where around 196,813 people are suffering with water borne diseases due to consumption of contaminated water, resulting into more than hundred thousand people dying every year according to a recent report by United Nation’s. Gujarat, Rajasthan and Karnataka are worst affected regions of India, where about 65 Million people have been suffering from fluorosis because of high amount of fluoride and five million are suffering from arsenicosis in West Bengal due to high level of arsenic. Considering the status of water availability in India, it creates tremendous opportunity for companies to make an entry into water filters market. Rising awareness about water borne diseases, increasing disposable income, growing urbanization and low penetration level are exceedingly contributing to the demand for water filters in India.
According to “India Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the Indian water filters market accounts for only 1% to the global market, however, it is anticipated to grow more than two folds by revenue in the next five years. The Indian water filters market is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of around 16% during 2013-18. Water filters market is categorized into activated and non-activated carbon based water filters, where former accounts for major revenue generation because of its wide application in residential sector. On the other hand, non-activated carbon water filters, especially sand filters are more preferred in commercial segment. Pentair, Brita, Filtrex Technology and 3 M are leading players in the water filters market in terms of their revenue and well-established distribution network. “India Water Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of water filters market expansion in India:
• India Water Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Activated Carbon & Non-Activated Carbon Water Filters
• Changing Market Trends & Latest Technological Developments
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of water filters market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, water filter manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water filter manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and paid databases.