In 2009, one in 12 people had asthma in United States which is almost 25 Million or 8% of the U.S. population according to American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. In addition, deteriorating air pollution level has resulted in growing health concerns among Americans. Americans spend more than 90% of their time in indoor and indoor air is considered to be two to five times more polluted when compared with the outdoor air. Thus, the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) concerns are surging the demand of air purifiers in United States.
According to “United States Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the demand for air purifiers is rising from every corner of the country. However, the major demand is being driven by southern states of the country. In addition, the country is witnessing severe diseases such as lung cancer, asthma, respiratory diseases, allergy, cardiovascular diseases, heart attacks, paediatric cancer, etc., due to increasing air pollution which is further driving sales for air purifiers. The leading companies in air purifiers market are: IQAir, Blueair AB, Sharp Electronics, Honeywell and Austin Air. “United States Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of air purifiers’ market in the United States:
• United States Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Market Share by Technology, End User Customers, Manufacturers & Region
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in the United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers and channel partners in the United States. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.