• Extensive Value Network Analysis
• Future Challenges Assessed
• Interviews with Facebook and Weve
This fifth edition of Juniper Research’s highly regarded Mobile Advertising Report provides the reader with an array of key insights into the rapidly evolving mobile advertising market. As the industry matures, and new players, purchasing mechanisms and advertising formats are emerging; this report assesses the potential of these new models, providing a host of strategic recommendations for brands, ad networks, exchanges, operators and publishers. An accompanying IFxl (Interactive Forecasting Excel) is also available.
Key Features of the Report
In order to gauge the size of the total market for mobile advertising, the Report includes forecasts split by delivery channel, device and advertising format split by 8 Key Regions for 2013 to 2018. Forecasts include the size of the potential audience, CPM (cost per thousand ad impressions) and total spend.
This edition contains new in-app advertising forecasts split by either rich media (interactive) or display (static) advertising formats.
Positioning and Prospects of Stakeholders
The Report contains interviews from eight market leaders including Facebook, mobile operator joint venture Weve and Real-Time Bidding exchange Smaato. An extensive chapter profiling and positioning eight key players is given, while case studies are provided throughout the report to indicate advertising success stories across the different mobile channels. A close examination of the mobile advertising value network is featured, in addition to an in-depth chapter considering the trends, drivers and constraints. This gives the reader a unique understanding of the most recent developments in the market as well as an acute awareness of the forces pushing future growth.
• Who are the key players in the mobile advertising industry at present, and what strategic moves are they making?
• How does mobile advertising fit into the wider advertising industry? What are the relative merits/drawbacks of mobile advertising?
• What are the business models currently employed within the mobile advertising industry?
• What innovations are happening within the mobile advertising industry – with regards to rich media, ad formats, location-based advertising etc?
• Where are the greatest spends currently being seen in the mobile advertising industry?
• What are the prospects for operators in terms of mobile advertising?
• What is Real-Time Bidding? How does it work within the mobile advertising space?