With the increase in global piracy, the consistent requirements of homeland security frameworks, and the rise of the offshore energy industry, maritime security is now of paramount importance to nations throughout the world. These challenges have reinforced the existing problems of seafaring and port states, such as illegal immigration and drug smuggling, and forced an upsurge in the development of protective infrastructure and platforms capable of responding to a variety of threats. Visiongain values the maritime security market at $21.8bn in 2013, With likely opportunities in Africa and Asia, visiongain expects the market prospects to remain prosperous.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the maritime security sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
An entirely new report structure is also featured, one that utilises in depth analysis of the leading national markets, extra data on piracy & illegal immigration, highlights of new technologies, and enhanced data representation.
Why you should buy The Maritime Security Market 2013-2023: Piracy, Shipping, Vessels and Seaport Security
What is the future of the maritime security market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the maritime security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global maritime security market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 206 page report provides 185 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future maritime security market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the maritime security sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the maritime security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Security Association for the Maritime Industry
- UK Chamber of Commerce
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the secrets of the maritime security industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these maritime security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- Vessel Security forecast 2013-2023
- Seaport & Facility Security forecast 2013-2023
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Maritime Security markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Maritime Security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 17 leading national markets.
- Australia forecast 2013-2023
- Brazil forecast 2013-2023
- Canada forecast 2013-2023
- China forecast 2013-2023
- India forecast 2013-2023
- Indonesia forecast 2013-2023
- Japan forecast 2013-2023
- Malaysia forecast 2013-2023
- Oman forecast 2013-2023
- Philippines forecast 2013-2023
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2013-2023
- Singapore forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2013-2023
- Thailand forecast 2013-2023
- UK forecast 2013-2023
- US forecast 2013-2023
- Nigeria forecast 2013-2023
- Rest of the World forecast 2013-2023
• Find out about details of 253 significant maritime security contracts revealing the market dynamics & opportunities in 17 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 17 detailed tables of 253 significant contracts, projects & programmes.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Maritime Security industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Maritime Security industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading Maritime Security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- BAE Systems
- FLIR Systems
- Huntington-Ingalls Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
- Smiths Group
- Thales Group