• Industry Benchmark Forecasts
• Legislative Environments Assessed
• Market Prospects Analysed
This 8th edition of Juniper Research’s industry-leading report provides the reader with an in-depth analysis of the mobile gambling arena covering the trends, challenges and opportunities across this fast-growing sector. With extensive analysis of the legislative changes at state, national and international level, assessing the relative opportunities for service deployment and monetisation, it provides an essential guide for both current and prospective gambling service providers. Readers can also benefit from the accompanying Mobile Gambling 2013-2018 Excel.
Key Features of the Report
Enhancing the Mobile Strategy
The report delivers a thorough evaluation of the key challenges and decisions facing gambling operators, including:
• Transitioning Mobile from Retentive to Acquisitive Channel
• Native App, HTML5 Solution, or Both?
• Mobile Payment Opportunities and Hurdles
Expert analysis is backed up by interviews with leading players across the mobile gambling value chain, including Unibet, Williams Interactive and Mobenga. It also includes a series of strategic recommendations designed to enable service providers to maximise their opportunity in this fast evolving market.
Comprehensive Market Forecasts
For almost ten years, Juniper Research has delivered the benchmark forecasts on the mobile gambling industry. These revised and expanded five-year forecasts project key metrics such as:
• User Numbers by channel and platform
• Average Monthly Wagers
• Total Annual Wagers
• Annual Gross Win
Within the report, these forecasts are split by device type (handset/tablet/total), by gambling sector (casino, lottery, betting and exchange betting) and by 8 key regions. The report features 61 forecast tables and 58 pages of forecasts and forecast analysis. These forecasts are backed up by an assessment of how regulatory developments at state, national and international levels will impact upon the mobile gambling industry.
the accompanying Mobile Gambling 2013-2018 Excel offers additional layers of granularity, including country level forecasts for the US, Canada, France, Italy, the UK, China and Japan. It also splits handsets into smartphones and featurephones, and includes more than 120 tables and 13,100 data points.
• How are key players strategically positioned in the mobile gambling market?
• How much money will be wagered via mobile devices, and by how many users, through to 2018?
• Which gambling market segment will see the greatest uptake and spend over the forecast period?
• How have recent regulatory developments affected the prospects for mobile gambling?
• Which markets offer the greatest potential for growth?
• Is a HTML5 or native gambling approach better?