This annual report is a valuable resource of information on the global e-health, e-education and e-government sectors. The report explores the transformation which e-health, e-government and e-education are all undergoing as a result of developments in ICT and smart communities. It discusses the role of Big Data, Cloud Computing, M2M and the Internet of Everything, supported by examples and analysis. It provides key global statistics and insightful regional overviews written by BuddeComm’s Senior Analysts for North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Subjects covered include:
- The social and economic impact of the revolution;
- Global e-health and m-health market;
- Examples of e-health and m-health projects;
- Global e-government market;
- Global e-education and e-learning market;
- M2M, Big Data, Cloud Computing and smart technologies to play an important role;
- Regional overviews for North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Researchers:- Kylie Wansink, Paul Budde, Lucia Bibolini, Peter Evans, Paul Kwon, Henry Lancaster, Peter Lange.
Current publication date:- December 2013(6th Edition)
- See more at: http://www.budde.com.au/Research/Global-Digital-Economy-E-Health-E-Government-and-E-Education-Essential-to-the-Future.html#sthash.5w71ObJi.dpuf