The water purifiers market in Indonesia is on high growth trajectory. The majority of drinking water supply in Indonesia is being fulfilled by rivers, where merely 0.49% of all the rivers meets water quality standards. Low water quality of these rivers and rising gap between demand and supply of fresh drinking water is boosting up the sales for water purifiers in Indonesia. It has been witnessed that during 2012, about 50,000 annual deaths have been registered in Indonesia because of poor sanitation and hygiene. Textile industry, which is the one of the fastest growing industries in Indonesia is considered as a major source of water pollution. In Indonesia, only half of the population is properly disposed off and rest of the households are disposing off their domestic wastes directly into rivers which is acting as a major source of water pollution.
According to “Indonesia Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, Low penetration level of water purifiers in Indonesia is the key factor, pushing the market on robust growth path. The water purifiers market in Indonesia is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of around 14% during 2013-18. Java region of Indonesia is the highest demand generator for water purifiers. Eastern Java region has high level of water contaminations like turbidity and impurities such as calcium carbonate and heavy metals. Therefore, membrane based water purifiers receives highest demand from this region due to its unique capability of removing heavy metals. It has been observed that UV based water purifiers are leading in terms of volume sales; whereas membrane based water purifiers are dominant in terms of revenues sales in the total water purifiers market of Indonesia. “Indonesia Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" discusses the following aspects related to water purifier’s market in Indonesia:
• Indonesia Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Membrane, UV & Filter based Water Purifiers
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifiers market in Indonesia
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Analyst access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.