Since China's reform and opening-up, foreign capitals and industries have been transferred to China. China's GDP ranks the second in the world. However, the cost of land, energy, labor force, etc. is increasing fast in China. Many manufacturing enterprises in China is under high cost pressure.
ASEAN countries have been the next investment target for Chinese and foreign enterprises. Among those, Vietnam is abundant in resources. The coastline is long with many ports, which is beneficial for lowering ocean shipping cost. Vietnam is the bridge connecting China, Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific regions.
The political situation is stable in Vietnam, without warlords or terrifying attacks. Vietnam government eases the regulations on the foreign exchange rate. Meanwhile, there are little limitations for private and foreign capitals. The economic environment is fair without monopoly.
Vietnam government insists reform and opening up policies. Investors can develop industries in a good and stable policy environment.
In Vietnam, the labor cost with the same education level is much lower than that in China. Meanwhile, the prices of land, energy, some varieties of raw materials are also lower. The legal working time is longer than that in China.
Vietnam is in a process of fast industrialization and urbanization. There are many investment opportunities in construction materials, agricultural products, construction machinery, textiles, household appliances, IT and service industries.
Researchers of China Research and Intelligence investigated in the labor cost, land cost, investment policies, etc. in Vietnam and made comparative analysis with those in China to complete this report. This report is a general reference for China-based manufacture enterprises interested in investing in Vietnam.
More information can be acquired in this report:
- Policies and regulations on foreign investment in Vietnam
- General economic status of Vietnam
- Development environment for Vietnam manufacture industries
- Comparative analysis of land, energy and labor cost with China
- Import and export status of Vietnam
- Opportunities on Vietnam market
- How to find suppliers and customers in Vietnam
The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to Purchase This Report:
- Enterprises planning to invest in Vietnam
- Enterprises planning to move from China to Vietnam
- Investors / research agencies focusing on Vietnam market