Wastewater from industries such as power, paper and pulp, chemical processing, metal and mining is one of the major contributors to the rising water pollution, globally. As a result, new regulations for maximum limits of pollutants are being passed, globally, depending on the industry and type of pollutant. Consequently, the demand for chemicals utilized in the industrial and municipal wastewater applications is expected to witness long-term increase over the next 10-15 years. In emerging markets, improvements of health and sanitation standards are the major drivers for the growth in water and wastewater treatment chemicals market. Globally, about 2.5 billion people, largely from Asia and Africa, have inadequate water supplies, according to World Bank estimates, which is gradually being addressed with the establishment of water treatment facilities.
According to “Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% during 2013-18 as a result of growing usage of water in end user industries and stringent water treatment regulations across the globe. Shale gas and oil exploration, geothermal energy as well as renewable sources of energy consume considerable amount of water for their operations which is further driving the market. Growing desalination trends in water scarce regions, especially the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, has promoted the growth of membrane chemicals like antiscalants, antifoulants and other cleaning chemicals. Nanotechnology based chemicals and biodegradable chemicals have increased the usage of high performance water treatment chemicals, especially in developed markets of North America and Europe. “Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates the following aspects related to the water treatment chemicals market globally:
• Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, and the Middle East & Africa
• Segmental Analysis - Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, Coagulants & Flocculants, Biocides & Disinfectants, and pH Adjusters & Softeners
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, water and wastewater treatment chemical manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water and wastewater treatment chemical manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.