The concept and supply of mobile water treatment systems was started from the United States. In 1960s, mobile water treatment systems were first used to supply demineralized water to the ships of US Navy. The global mobile water treatment market continues to witness strong growth where the United States continues to be the largest market. The mobile water treatment plants market is catching up fast as an emerging segment in the water industry. The market is highly consolidated in terms of regional revenue generation as Americas alone accounted for more than 70% share in 2013. The global power industry is the largest consumer of the mobile water treatment systems, as in 2013, this industry accounted for over 40% share in value terms.
According to “United States Mobile Water Treatment Services Market Forecast & Opportunities 2019”, the demand for mobile water treatment services market is driven by rising growth of water intensive industries. Power, pharmaceutical, chemical, mining, desalination and processing industries are the major end-users for the mobile water treatment services. However, the market is not witnessing any significant growth in the residential segment as bottled water market in the United States is growing robustly, thereby restraining the growth of residential mobile water treatment market. In 2008, the consumption of bottled water was 6.6 billion gallons per year, which reached to 9.7 billion gallons per year in 2012. “United States Mobile Water Treatment Services Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, discusses the following aspects related to mobile water treatment services market in the United States:
• United States Mobile Water Treatment Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
• United States Membrane, Resin, Filtration Mobile Water Treatment Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of mobile water treatment services market in the United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, mobile water treatment service suppliers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water treatment service providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.