Global recession and Euro-Zone crisis has had a huge impact on the consumer sentiment towards jewelry, especially in North America and Europe. However, a significant growth in jewelry market was witnessed in developing regions including Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Increasing demand has been recorded due to growing per capita income levels in developing countries such as India, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and the UAE. The growth in urban population coupled with rising awareness about different types of jewelry is expected to propel gems & jewelry demand in these countries through 2019. Gold jewelry dominated the global gems & jewelry market in 2013, in revenue terms. However, during the forecast period, diamond, platinum and costume jewelry are also expected to gain market share.
According to “Global Gems & Jewelry Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the United States continues to be the largest gems & jewelry market worldwide. The country is also the largest global consumer of diamond jewelry. However, regionally, Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest revenue share of the global gems & jewelry market due to growing demand from countries like China, India and Japan. As a result, global gems & jewelry market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of about 6% during 2014-19. Few of the leading companies in global gems & jewelry market include Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited, Compagnie Financière Richemont SA, Rajesh Exports, Ltd. Signet Jewelers Ltd., and LVMH Moët Hennessy. “Global Gems & Jewelry Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses the following aspects of gems & jewelry market expansion globally:
• Global Gems & Jewelry Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Market Segmentation Analysis By Type, By Region and By Company
• Segmental Analysis – Gold, Diamond and Platinum
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of gems & jewelry market across the globe
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with gems & jewelry manufacturers and channel partners worldwide. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.