• Clickthrough Volumes & Adspend Forecast
• Local Search Opportunity Assessed
• Business Models Analysed
Juniper’s third edition of its Mobile Search Market Prospects Report, and accompanying Interactive Forecast Excel (IFxl), offers readers a timely insight into the market for mobile search across both the mobile web and mobile apps. It explains how the market for mobile search has been influenced by the evolution of desktop search, and considers likely outcomes from further evolution through the influence of technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and voice recognition.
Key Features of the Report
Examination of Market-Specific Drivers, Constraints and Business Models
The Report assesses the factors which are respectively driving and constraining the market for mobile search, such as showrooming and the functionality of mobile cookies. It also provides an appraisal of the key business models underpinning mobile search, accompanied by a series of player case studies.
Extensive Market Forecasts
Juniper delivers the benchmark forecasts on mobile search. The report includes 8 tables and 11 charts across 12 pages of forecasts and forecast analysis. The data is split by 8 key regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Far East & China, Indian Subcontinent, Rest of Asia Pacific, and Africa & Middle East.
Interactive Forecast Excel
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Forecast Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, perform what-if analysis; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability both to understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
The Mobile Search Market Prospects 2014-2018 IFxl, contains additional forecast granularity, including forecast splits by device type (smartphone, and where applicable, tablet and featurephone) and country-level forecasts for the US, Canada and UK. Overall, it contains 162 tables featuring more than 12,500 unique data points.
• How has the market for mobile search evolved, and how has it been influenced by online search?
• What are the key innovations currently being witnessed in the search market, and which direction will this take the market in?
• Who are the key players in the search market and how are they positioned?
• By which business models is search monetised?
• What is the size of the market for mobile web search, local search, augmented reality search, and mobile discovery?
• How will the size/growth of these market segments differ by device type?