The global Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market has great potential for growth globally. Key regions such as West Africa, South America, the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea are attracting a lot of interest with regards to the growth of their subsea market. Due to SURF’s pivotal role within subsea production and processing systems, the SURF market has many opportunities within these regions. As new emerging markets in parts of Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa increase demand for subsea production, SURF demand is expected to follow suit.
Key global trends impacting the SURF market include:
• The increased potential of marginal field development through SURF deployment
• Production in deeper water depths encouraging the use of SURF
• Longer tie-backs in both shallow and deeper water fuelling demand
Although restraints persist with regards to financing, supply chain, regulation and environmental constraints, overall growth potential within the SURF market remains high. Visiongain anticipates that spending in the global SURF market will total $7,624m in 2014.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the SURF sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains a completely new company interview, updated forecasts, original analysis, company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions. It includes new submarkets, extensive contract and project tables and additional country analysis.
Why you should buy Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Players
What is the future of the SURF market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrating new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View global SURF market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed CAPEX projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 201 page report provides 127 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future SURF market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the SURF sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the SURF sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. By reading the full transcript of the exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry.
- EMAS AMC
• Discover spending predictions for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the SURF industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will attract the most spending? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these SURF submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Shallow Water SURF forecast 2014-2024
- Deepwater SURF forecast 2014-2024
- Ultra-Deepwater SURF forecast 2014-2024
- Understand the prospects for the leading regional SURF markets – where will the highest spending and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for SURF companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 6 leading regional markets.
- European Forecast 2014-2024
- South American Forecast 2014-2024
- African Forecast 2014-2024
- The Gulf of Mexico Forecast 2014-2024
- Asia-Pacific Forecast 2014-2024
- The Rest of the World Forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 24 leading countries and regions
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where SURF contracts are being awarded, by whom and to which company.
- You will be able to examine analysis of 24 countries and areas regarding their past, current and future demand for subsea and SURF.
- The Rest of Europe
- The Rest of South America
- Republic of Congo
- Mozambique and Tanzania
- The US
- The Middle East
- The Caspian Sea
- Trinidad & Tobago
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues impacting market advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Governmental Support
- Security of Supply
- Regulation and Control
- Border Disputes
- Political Instability
- Oil Prices and Project Costs
- Public Opposition and Environmental Concern
- Skills and Experience
- Technological Barriers
- Supply Chain Issues
• Identify who the leading companies are in the SURF industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies; see where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the SURF industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for spending growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 8 leading SURF companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Aker Solutions
- EMAS AMC
- FMC Technologies
- Saipem SpA
- Subsea 7 SA