Cloud computing is the next tidal shift for consumer and enterprise level IT. Distributed computing over a network, virtual hardware, and network-based services can transform the way that enterprises conduct their business and the way that consumers and clients interact with business and media.
The applications of cloud computing are manifold, currently transforming IT strategy in enterprises of all shapes and sizes. This is a rapid growth market, with an equally diverse pool of vendors competing for large contract opportunities. As the delivery structure of IT and enterprise software and services evolves, vendors will need to adapt their strategies and core competencies to match.
Visiongain has identified the top 20 cloud computing vendors, the business models and company histories of which are eclectic. Some of these are pure cloud businesses, while others have arrived in this market by way of enterprise hardware or software industries. What they share is a firm commitment to developing their cloud offerings going forward, with this relatively new IT model playing a key role in their company strategies.
Visiongain calculates that the top 20 cloud computing leaders comprise 38.7% of global revenue at the end of 2013 illustrating a highly fragmented industry with major opportunities for consolidation.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies 2014: Leaders in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Solutions
What is the future of the cloud computing market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover analysis of the 20 leading companies in the cloud computing market. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the cloud computing sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information, benefitting you in the following ways:
• View cloud computing market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed profiles of the top 20 cloud computing companies, complete with strategies, portfolios, and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- In addition to detailed company profiles, our new study shows current market data and market shares.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into recent commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 147 page report provides 124 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the cloud computing market's leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key players in the cloud computing market.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT), drivers, and restraints tied to the most recent product and market development. Discover which of these will move the cloud market forward. Learn about the following business- critical issues:
• Development strategy
• Technological issues and constraints
• Notable contracts
• Leading technologies and applications
• Leading players, recent acquisitions, and partnerships
• Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the cloud computing industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the cloud computing industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of the top 20 cloud computing companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
• BMC Software
• Dimension Data
• SAP AG