China continues to witness increasing environmental concerns on account of rapid industrialization, heavy dependence on coal based energy production and a vast water intensive manufacturing base. The rising demand for membranes is the result of increasing gap between water demand and supply, which is generating the demand for water reclamation. China is witnessing acute water challenges as about 400 cities out of total 663 are experiencing water shortage, of which, 110 are suffering with severe water shortage. Ground water level in the country is also depleting at 1 meter per year, consequently, compelling government to focus towards water recycling and reuse. During 11th FYP, out of total urban wastewater investment, about USD1.6 billion was allocated to water reclamation and during 12th FYP, this investment increased to USD4.4 billion.
According to “China Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities 2019”, the demand for membranes is driven by its rising utilization in both residential and industrial application, with the industrial segment dominating over the residential and commercial segments. The rising growth of residential membrane based water purifiers and membrane demand from hospitality segment are driving the Chinese membranes market. Out of all kinds of membranes, ultrafiltration membranes are dominating over other membrane types and this demand is supported by the rising market of membrane bio reactors in China. The Chinese membranes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 18% during 2014-19, in revenue terms. “China Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses the following aspects related to membranes market in China:
• China Membranes Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, Micro filtration
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of membranes market in China
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, membrane manufactures/suppliers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with membrane manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Analyst Access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.