The United Kingdom is one of the most polluted countries across Europe, with air pollution leading to about 29,000 early deaths every year. According to Office of National Statistics (ONS), London, top five death causing diseases amongst male and females were mainly caused by air pollution. As a result, the growing air pollution awareness is resulting in boosting the demand for air purifiers. However, the euro-zone crisis which led to high unemployment, has impacted the air purifier market over the last few years. However, with the region’s economy beginning to gain some stability, the market is expected to exhibit a strong growth rate during next five year period.
According to “United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the Greater London and South East regions account for the highest revenue share in the United Kingdom air purifiers market dueto increasing Gross Disposable Household Income (GDHI), growing number of households and air pollution awareness. During 2014-19, the country’s air purifiers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 5%. The High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) based air purifiers will continue to dominate the market through 2019. However, with the technological advancements, emerging technologies like TSS (Thermodynamic Sterilizing System) technology, etc., are expected to register highest growth over the next five years. The leading air purifier companies operating in the UK include Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited, KAZ Consumer Products (UK) Ltd, Blueair AB and INCEN AG. “United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report discusses the following aspects of air purifiers’ market in the United Kingdom:
• United Kingdom Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Market Share Analysis by Company, End User Industry & Region
• Segmental Analysis – HEPA, Electrostatic Precipitators, Activated Carbon, and Ions & Ozone Generators
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in the United Kingdom
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air purifiers manufacturers, importers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, importers and channel partners in the United Kingdom. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Analyst Access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.