• Mobile & digital market consolidation
• Cost, risk & process analyses
• SaaS, PaaS, IaaS focus
This third edition of Juniper’s market-leading report on Enterprise Cloud Computing provides definitive insight into the enterprise cloud computing market, together with a comprehensive suite of 5 year calculated projections which assess the anticipated market opportunity to 2018. This edition includes an extensive analysis of the cloud computing landscape along with an in-depth focus on the strategies, drivers and constraints faced by the different stakeholders. The report’s associated IFxl (Interactive Forecast Excel) contains all regional and sector forecasts from this report, plus country level forecasts for the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan and South Korea.
What This Report Covers
Service Models & Deployments
This report explores the growing enterprise cloud computing market, investigating the primary service delivery models (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) alongside common deployment models (public, private and hybrid clouds). Readers will find in-depth analysis of the drivers and challenges faced by cloud computing stakeholders, alongside strategic recommendations for service providers and customers alike in consideration of service offerings and moving workloads to the cloud.
15 Stakeholder Case Studies & 12 vendor profiles
Detailing the work of stakeholders across the enterprise cloud computing landscape, including:
• Standards’ and organisations’ work
• Service providers
These case studies are supplemented with exclusive interviews with key enablers (including Amdocs, AWS, McAfee/Intel Security, Rackspace and Splunk) offering insight into the enterprise cloud computing market.
New & Updated Forecast Suite
With 3 exclusive chapters of forecasts in the report, this updated study provides an extensive breakdown for the following data points:
• Enterprise Users with Access to Cloud Services (m)
• Software-as-a-Service: Users (m), Average Spend per User per Month ($) and Revenue ($m)
• Platform-as-a-Service: Users (m), Average Spend per User per Month ($) and Revenue ($m)
• Infrastructure-as-a-Service: Software-as-a-Service as a Proportion of Total Revenue (%) and Revenue ($m)
Enterprise Cloud Computing IFxl
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, perform what-if analysis; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability both to understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
This IFxl, with 22 Tables; 4 What-if-analyses; and over 2,100 data points, provides additional market data for the following countries: Canada, Germany, Japan, South Korea, UK and US.
• What is cloud computing, and how is it a disruptive phenomenon?
• What are the use cases for cloud computing, and how are enterprise markets addressing this?
• What are the key drivers and hurdles that the market is facing?
• What strategies should service providers take to maximise revenues?
• What steps should enterprise customers take when considering moving services to the cloud?
• What key trends are shaping the cloud computing market today?
• What is the scale of the revenue opportunity in the enterprise public cloud computing market?
• Which segment will generate the most revenue in the enterprise public cloud markets?