BioChips & BioMEMS (Bio Microelectromechanical Systems)-World Markets, Applications & Opportunities: 2013-2018 Analysis & Forecasts
A detailed report analyzing current trends in the dynamic and growing market for BioChips and BioMEMS including DNA chips, lab-on-a-chip, biosensors, drug delivery systems, microfluidic devices, biomems implants, silicon structures and microactuators. Data and analysis includes consumption value, manufacturing feasibility points, sources of funding/venture capital, steps to market, technology licensing revenue generation, and steps to market entry.
Each section contains market data including market demand (US$Millions) for Biochips and BioMEMS devices by global demand, type, application and end-user industry. Data is given for the years 2012-2018 by year with 2012 as the base year and 2018 as the forecast year.
Scope of Coverage
- Study Objectives
- Methodology & Sources
- Statistical Notes
- Identify and analyze emerging end-use and application markets for biochips and bioMEMS by demand levels.
- Quantify market segments by value of consumption (US$MM) by product type.
- Analyze factors affecting market development and demand.
- Forecast future market consumption by region, product type, end-use market and application.
- Analyze and present important developments in biochip and bioMEMS technology.
Each product contains market data presented in tables and charts. Data includes market by value (US$Millions) by total market value, end-user industry, and application. An extensive Technology Overview section provides valuable information on product types, trends, and applications. Data is given for the years 2012-2018 by year with 2013 as the base year and 2018 as the forecast year.
- Real Consumption ($MM)
- Potential Demand ($MM)
- Growth Rate: CAGR (%)
- Flow Control
- Molecule specific
- Drug Delivery Systems/Microneedles
- Microfluidic Devices
- Silicon Structures
- Multilayer Polysilicon Shapes
- Perforated forms
- Surgical Microinstruments
- North America: US, Canada, Mexico
- Europe: Germany, France, UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia/Pacific: Japan, China, Korea
- Rest Asia/Pacific
- Latin/South America
- Rest of World (Middle East, Africa)