Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, “Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020”, which provides in-depth analysis of the level 2 and 3 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station markets at global and country level.The widespread use of EVs has inevitably led to a rise in the installation of EV charging stations. EVs emit less carbon dioxide than Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles, and many governments have announced EV targets for 2015 and 2020 to reduce emissions from the transportation sector. The markets for EV charging stations have similar prospects worldwide. In North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific they are at an introductory stage but are expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years.
- The report focuses on the EV charging station market for level 2 and level 3 charging stations, covering global market drivers and restraints and level 2 and 3 annual volume sales and revenues. It also gives average device prices.
- The report covers the EV charging station market for the US, the UK, the Netherlands, France, Japan and China. As part of the country-level analysis, level 2 and 3 charging station annual sales and cumulative installations are given, along with revenue for these charging station types.
- The level 2 charging station market covers the 2012-2020 period, whereas the level 3 charging station market covers the 2013-2020 period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability in a quick and efficient manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national markets for EV charging station market.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the EV charging station market’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.