- Mobile Cellular Carriers
- Wireless Device Manufacturers
- Wireless Infrastructure Providers
- Commerce, Content and Application Providers
Online shopping is taking a toll on bricks and motor merchants. However, there are technologies and solutions to deal with the practice of showrooming - the practice of examining merchandise in a traditional brick and mortar retail store, and then buying it online at a lower price.
These technologies and solutions include mobile marketing and advertising, mobile shopping applications, social networking, referral sales programs, presence and location detection, embedded entertainment, and more.
This report provides analysis of the issues, technologies, solutions, and future of in-store shopping via mobile/wireless devices and applications.
- Understand the issues surrounding online vs. offline shopping
- Identify strategies to combat online shopping and showrooming
- Learn about technologies and solutions to supplement digital marketing
- Understand consumers can become more loyal and prone to purchase in-store
- Learn how embedded entertainment known as “gamification” can lead to more sales