Globally, power demand is increasing rapidly, while supply is not growing at the same pace, thus creating huge power deficit in many parts of the world. Consequently, the demand for power generation equipment such as diesel generators continues to increase worldwide. Poor power infrastructure and unreliable grid power supply have been largely responsible for increasing frequency of power outages, which is likely to boost the demand for diesel gensets across the globe. Rising demand for mobile diesel gensets and biofuel based diesel gensets is also expected to benefit the diesel genset market, globally. Based on output power, diesel gensets are broadly classified under low power (below 75kVA), medium power (75.1kVA to 350kVA), high power (350.1kVA to 750kVA) and very high power (750.1kVA to 2,000kVA) categories.
According to TechSci Research report, “Global Diesel Genset Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the global market for diesel gensets is projected to reach USD19.9 billion by 2019. Low power rating diesel genset is the largest revenue generating segment in the global diesel genset market due to high volume usage of these gensets in commercial, manufacturing, power utility, telecom, data center, mining and petrochemical industries. However, the very high power diesel genset segment is expected to witness fastest growth among all other segments during the forecast period. The global market for diesel gensets is largely dominated by Asia-Pacific due to rapid urbanization and industrialization in this region, with China and India emerging as the largest revenue contributing countries in the region’s diesel genset market. During the forecast period, diesel genset market in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to grow at the fastest rate, driven by strong market growth in countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
“Global Diesel Genset Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” elaborates following particulars about the global diesel genset market:
• Global Diesel Genset Market Size By Value and Volume, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Low Power (Below 75kVA), Medium Power (75.1kVA to 350kVA), High Power (350.1kVA to 750kVA) and Very High Power (750.1kVA to 2,000kVA)
• Regional Analysis – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the diesel genset market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, genset manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with global genset manufacturing companies, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.