Offshore Wind Turbines and Foundations - Global Market Size, Market Share, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020
GlobalData’s latest report, "Offshore Wind Turbines and Foundations - Global Market Size, Market Share, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020" provides detailed information on the current Offshore Wind Turbine and Foundations market, focusing on key countries as well as the global scenario.
The report analyzes offshore installed capacity, power generation, average wind turbine sizes, average installation prices and annual investment by turbine and foundations, both globally and for seven key countries. The report also includes market shares by turbine manufacturers, active and upcoming offshore projects and major regulations for each country. The report also examines the offshore global foundations market, which includes installed capacity by foundation type and competitive analysis of key global offshore foundation manufacturers. An analysis of the market drivers and restraints is provided for the global offshore wind power market.
The annual investment in global offshore wind turbines, foundations and balance of plant was worth an estimated $8 billion in 2013. The offshore market is expected to become one of the biggest renewable power market segments during the forecast period (2014-2020). The UK, Germany and China will be major offshore wind power drivers, with a number of projects currently in the planning and construction stages.
The report sources its data and information from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of the global offshore wind turbine and foundations market, as well as the offshore wind markets in the UK, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, China, South Korea and the US.
- It covers offshore wind installations, average turbine sizes (in MW), average installation prices ($m/MW) and investment analysis between 2006 and 2020.
- It also examines the market shares of leading players in the global offshore wind market in 2013, and the major regulations for offshore power in each country.
- The report also analyses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global offshore wind market.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data on the installations and value for the offshore market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the offshore wind market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the offshore wind market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects