Smart wearable products or devices are a relatively new concept in the global market. Global smart wearable market can be categorized into smartwatch, smartband, smart glasses and smart clothing. Increasing demand for high-end smartphone accessories, rising health awareness among consumers and growing adoption of smart technologies are benefitting the market for smart wearables across the globe. While the global smart wearable market is dominated by the smartwatch segment, the smart glasses segment is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years due to rising commercialization of these devices worldwide. Taiwan is likely to emerge as the largest supplier of smart clothing while Korea is expected to continue dominating the smartwatch market, in terms of global shipment. Samsung, Fitbit, Nike, Sony, Pebble and Garmin are the major players in the global smartwatch market.
According to “Global Smart Wearable Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the global market for smart wearables is forecast to reach about 275 million units, in volume terms, by 2019. The smartwatch segment holds majority revenue share in the global smart wearable market and is forecast to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, supported by increasing demand for smartphones and tablet PCs globally. The Americas held the major share in the global smart wearable market in 2013, with the US being a leading market for smart wearable devices within the region. Americas’ dominance is largely due to huge IT spending in the region, where North America contributes to around 75% of the region’s total spending. The smart wearable market in EMEA and Asia-Pacific is dominated by Germany and Korea, respectively. “Global Smart Wearable Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses the following aspects:
• Global Smart Wearable Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - Smartwatch, Smartband, Smart Glasses and Smart Clothing
• Regional & Application Wise Market Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the smart wearable’s market globally
• To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants and smart wearable manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with smart wearable vendors and channel partners globally. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.