The world market for digital packaging and labelling will reach $8.02bn in 2014. In a global, interconnected economy, where the ease and immediacy of social interactions make the world a smaller place, such trends are also having an impact on how brands communicate with their consumers. Digital solutions in packaging are correlated with the need to rapidly respond to opportunities arising from fast-evolving retail market trends, with brand owners constantly seeking methods to reduce costs and lead times. The future of digital printing for packaging and labelling will be driven by the need to produce short print runs economically, as packaging buyers continue to search for ways to engage with customers using innovative methods in order to limit the amount of dormant inventory. Digital printing techniques also allow for on-demand printing, which has become critical in the context of the current economic downturn and waste reduction initiatives. The variable data capability of digital presses also allows for versioning and personalisation, as well as rapid response of short runs. Moreover, digital technologies for editing and late stage customisation to print the final details of a package or label are being used more.
What is the future of the digital packaging and labelling market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 165 page report will inform you:
• View global digital packaging and labelling market; forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• The report provides 99 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future digital packaging and labelling prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the digital packaging and labelling sector.
• View 5 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Filip Weymans, Director of Segment Marketing and Business Development Labels & Packaging, Xeikon
- Mr. Selvaraj Venkatesh, Vice President - Digital Business Unit, Composites Technology Development Manager, Flexo Image Graphics (FIG)
- Mr. Barry Lewis, Managing Director, Reel Appeal
- Mr. Tony Bell, Sales Director, A B Graphic International Ltd
- Mr. Shaun Jones, Realisation Director, Pearlfisher
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the digital packaging and labelling industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these digital packaging and labelling submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Digital labels submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Digital paperboard packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Digital rigid plastic packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Digital flexible plastic packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Digital metal packaging submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national digital packaging and labelling markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for digital packaging and labelling companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 11 leading national and regional markets.
- North America forecast 2014-2024
- South America forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East and North Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of Europe forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the digital packaging and labelling industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading digital packaging and labelling companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Hewlett-Packard (hp)
- The Landa Group
- Océ – A Canon Company
- Heidelberg Linoprint
- Reel Appeal
- Inca Digital
- Graphic International Ltd
- Labels in Motion
- Till GmbH
- Label Apeel
- Anglia Labels Ltd.
- Sun Chemical
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the digital packaging and labelling market
The Digital Packaging and Labelling Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with Digital Printing report provides impartial digital packaging and labelling sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Digital Packaging and Labelling Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with Digital Printing report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the digital packaging and labelling market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Digital Packaging and Labelling Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with Digital Printing. Avoid missing out –order our report now.