Online advertising is a medium which uses internet for advertising a product or services. It is one of the most popular media of advertising because of its wide reach, flexibility, and accessibility. One of the benefits of internet advertising is that it can be customized, making consumer targeting more efficient and precise. For instance, Yahoo search, AdWords, and Google AdSense are shown only on relevant web pages. TechNavio’s analysts forecast Global Internet Advertising market to grow at a CAGR of 11.75 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Internet Advertising market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate market size, the report considers the revenue of the following types of advertisement in the market: Paid Search, Display, and Classified. TechNavio's report, the Global Internet Advertising Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers Global Internet Advertising market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • APAC • EMEA
• eBay • Facebook • Google • Microsoft • Yahoo
Other Prominent Vendors
• BBC • Deutsche Telekom • InterActiveCorp • Le Figaro • Orange • Walt Disney
• Increased Mobile Advertising • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Ethical Issues • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Localized and Geo-targeting • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?