The Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system injects ammonia into the boiler flue gas and passes it through a catalyst bed where the ammonia and nitrogen oxide gas (NOx) react to form nitrogen and water vapor. In this process, the NOx reduction takes place as the flue gas passes through a catalyst chamber. Selective catalytic reduction is a post-combustion technology used in coal burning applications to reduce NOx emissions. SCR systems ultimately reduce flue gas NOx to N2 and H2O. This technology is the most efficient method of reducing NOx emissions in the coal fired power plants where in efficiencies of about 70 to 90 percent are required.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems for Coal Fired Plants market to grow at a CAGR of 8.4 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
TechNavio's report, Global Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems for Coal Fired Plants Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems for Coal Fired Plants market forecast and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes technology overview along with the geographical segmentation of the Global Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems for Coal Fired Plants market. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Burns & McDonnell • China Environment • Doosan Power Systems • Fuel Tech • Haldor Topsoe
• Increasing Environmental Changes and Global Pollution • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• High Maintenance Cost of SCR Unit • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Technological Advancement • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?