A PV inverter is a device that converts direct current (DC) from solar panels to alternate current (AC) of the required frequency, which is then supplied to the electric grid. This device uses the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technique to extract the maximum amount of power from an array of solar panels. Though it functions just as a simple converter, a PV inverter is the most essential part of a solar power plant.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Solar PV Inverter market to grow at a CAGR of 2.7 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Solar PV Inverter market for the period 2014-2018. The report provides data based on technology and geography. TechNavio's report, the Global Solar PV Inverter Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Solar PV Inverter market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • APAC • EMEA
• KACO New Energy • Power-one • Schneider Electric • SMA Solar Technology
Other Prominent Vendors
• Bonfiglioli Riduttori • Danfoss Solar Inverter • Eaton • Emerson Electric • Enphase Energy • Fronius International • GE • Jiangsu Zeversolar New Energy • Mitsubishi Electric • Proniso • REFUsol • Riello • Siemens • TDK • Toshiba
Key Market Driver
• Integration of Energy Storage Devices with PV Inverters • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Challenge
• Seasonal Fluctuation of Solar Power Availability • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Trend
• Need to Reduce Carbon Emissions • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?