The “Global Online Clothing and Footwear Retailing, 2013-2018” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales of clothing and footwear categories globally over the online channel. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest growing markets for the online clothing and footwear sales, identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different regions.
• Global online clothing and footwear retail sales is forecast to surpass US$300billion by 2018, with major impetus from developing economies
• China is forecast to be the largest online clothing and footwear market globally by 2018, surpassing the US
• Online retailers from developed markets need to innovate and provide compelling offers to differentiate themselves and attract mature online shoppers
• Womenswear and women’s footwear is forecast to lead the total online clothing & footwear sales in terms of share of sub-categories.
• Changing technology, increasing internet penetration and faster communication will improve online clothing & footwear sales, globally
• Provides a comprehensive view of the global online clothing and footwear retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the world’s fastest growing markets for the category group.
• Details market size and forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and online clothing & footwear retail trends
• The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle east and Africa
Reasons To Buy
• The report provides an essential overview of the global online clothing and footwear retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets across the globe.
• Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the four regions, of the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
• Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online clothing and footwear retail market.
• Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key international players across the four regions.