CNG is a low-carbon fuel for automotive, and CNG-fuelled automotive can be used as alternative fuel vehicles. Natural gas is an organic compound found deep within the earth, and it mainly consists of methane. In a CNG vehicle, natural gas is compressed and put into the vehicle through a gas dispenser. The CNG then runs through high-pressure cylinders and enters the engine compartment of the vehicle, which helps the vehicle start functioning. Although CNG is not the most pollution-free form of energy, vehicles that run on it produce relatively less harmful gases compared to vehicles that run on gasoline or diesel. CO2 and non-methane hydrocarbon emissions of CNG vehicles are lower than those of conventional fuel vehicles by 25 percent and 50 percent, respectively. TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global CNG Vehicles market to grow at a CAGR of 7.71 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global CNG Vehicles market for the period 2014-2018. The report includes the entire range of CNG vehicles available in the market. TechNavio's report, the Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Europe, Latin America, MEA, and North America; it also covers the Global CNG Vehicles market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• APAC • Europe • Latin America • MEA • North America
• Fiat • Ford • General Motors • Honda • Hyundai • Suzuki • Toyota • Volkswagen
Other Prominent Vendors
• Chrysler • Daimler • Mercedes-Benz • Nissan • Renault • Volvo Group
• Tightening of Fuel Economy Standards • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Availability of Alternative Fuels • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Increased Number of Bi-fuel Vehicles • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?