The glass fibre composites market will experience growth in the near future across many sectors and industry applications. The glass fibre composites industry is a highly fragmented competitive sector resulting in many companies competing for market share. The glass fibre market is the largest of the three main composites markets and visiongain expects it to reach a value of $30.9bn in 2014.
Although glass fibre is ultimately not as strong and light as carbon fibre or as resilient as aramid fibre, glass fibre remains the most cost effective type of composite in low to mid-value applications where cost is a significant factor such as in marine, windpower and construction usage. Until competing composites such as carbon fibre and aramid fibre can be produced at much lower cost, glass fibre will remain the dominant composite material - in market value and volume terms.
The biggest players in the glass fibre composites market include Owens Corning, Asahi Fibreglass Company, and PPG. However these companies do not have a significantly bigger stake than other leading composite companies.
Why you should buy Top 19 Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Aerospace, Energy, Construction, Marine, Automotive & Sporting Goods
What is the future of the glass fibre composites market? Visiongain’s comprehensive report contains competitive analysis delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What does this 109 page report deliver?
• Clear market positioning for the leading glass fibre composites companies
- Top 19 glass fibre composites companies by revenue and market share %
- 69 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the leading glass fibre companies
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current leading composites companies and their prospects.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking by reading our exclusive expert opinion research interviews.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry.
- Phillipe Bekaert, Johns Manville: is one the largest US manufacturers of Glass fibre for construction purposes. Johns Manville key operations include those of insulation, roofing materials, and engineered products.
- Thomas Wegman, DSM Composite Resins: a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. DSM delivers innovative solutions that improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
• Profiles of the leading companies within the composites industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Gain a clear understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 19 leading glass fibre composites companies examining their market share, competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Advanced Glassfibre Yarns
- Asahi Fibreglass Company
- Braj Binani Group
- China Fibreglass Company
- Chomarat Group
- Chongqing Polycomp
- Fiberex Glass Corporation
- Guardian Fibre Glass
- Johns Manville
- KCC Corporation
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Nitto Boseki
- Owens Corning
- Saertex Group
- Saint Gobain Vetrotex
- Taishan Fibreglass
- Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the GFRP composites market
The Top 19 Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Aerospace, Energy, Construction, Marine, Automotive & Sporting Goods report provides impartial composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Top 19 Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Companies 2014: Leaders In Aerospace, Energy, Construction, Marine, Automotive & Sporting Goods can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the glass fibre composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.