Electromagnetic compatibility is the ability of electrical equipment to perform efficiently in an electromagnetic environment without being affected or influenced by other devices present in its proximity. Electromagnetic compatibility shielding is a protection provided to electrical and electronic devices protecting them from electromagnetic interference (EMI). EMI refers to the phenomenon where electromagnetic radiation affects the performance of electrical and electronic equipment. Electromagnetic compatibility shielding is used across many industries because of its capability to effectively neutralize the effects of EMI. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Shielding market to grow at a CAGR of 8.49 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Shielding market can be divided into six application segments including; Aerospace and Defense, Automobile, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Telecom, and Others. TechNavio's report, the Global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Shielding Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions, and the Americas; it also covers the Global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Shielding market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Compac Development • Greene Rubber • INTERMARK USA • Leader Tech • Spira Manufacturing • UVOX
Key Market Driver
• Increasing Compliance with EMC Legislation • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Challenge
• Increase in Complexity of Devices • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Trend
• Increased Adoption of Wireless Computing Devices • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?