For the past few years, India has been witnessing significant increase in boiler water treatment plant installations across various end user industries including power, oil and gas, food and beverages, textiles, etc. Due to significant growth in these industries, boiler water treatment plant installations witnessed substantial boost over the last few years. Since power demand in India is intensifying every year, the government of India announced hefty investments for capacity additions within the sector in the 11thFive Year Plan (FYP) and proposed several other initiatives in the 12th FYP. This, in turn, is expected to drive boiler water treatment plant market in the country through the forecast period. According to the planning commission of India, the government has targeted capacity addition of about 72000 MW thermal power plant during the 12th FYP, which would involve an estimated investment of about USD206.84 billion. These factors are likely to push the market towards growth trajectory in the coming years.
According to “India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the market for boiler water treatment plants in India is estimated to touch USD28.9 million by the end of 2014. In market is expected to witness majority installations emanating from the power industry, which has been witnessing continuing growth over the last few year and would continue during the forecast period. With around 100 small, medium and large players operating in the market, the market for boiler water treatment plants in India remains largely fragmented. However, Ion Exchange India Limited emerged as the leading market player in 2013 and is expected to continue its dominance through the forecast period. “India Boiler Water Treatment Plant Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses following aspects related to boiler water treatment plant market in India:
• India Boiler Water Treatment Plants Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis in Power, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Textile and Paper Industries
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of boiler water treatment plants market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, boiler water treatment plant installers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with boiler water treatment plant installers and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.