World Market Intelligence's "Noble Group Limited (N21) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Noble Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Noble Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Noble Group Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Noble Group Limited (Noble Group) is a supply chain management company. It manages the supply chain of energy and agricultural products, metals and minerals. The company carries out various operations including sourcing, financing, marketing, processing, warehousing and transportation of a wide range of raw materials. Under agricultural sector, it provides services to grains, oil seeds, cotton, coffee and cocoa. Noble Group's energy business focuses on coal, oil, gas, power and liquid energy products. The company supplies aluminum, iron ore, and other alloys under metals and minerals business. It connects low-cost producing countries with high demand growth markets through its supply chain strategy. Noble Group has operations in 140 countries including China, India, the US, Singapore, Brazil and Argentina, among others. Noble Group is headquartered in Hong Kong.