World Market Intelligence's "Jet Airways (India) Limited (JETAIRWAYS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jet Airways (India) Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jet Airways (India) Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jet Airways (India) Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jet Airways (India) Limited (Jet Airways) provides national and international transport services for passengers and cargo. The company offers flight services to 47 destinations in India, and 21 international destinations in North America, the UK, the Middle East and Asia. The company's portfolio of services includes ground service, check-in-facility, bus services, passenger information and JetKonnect services. In addition, the company supports passengers with special assistance services including Jetmobile, JetEscape, Jetkids, and JetBoutique. The company owns a fleet of 101 aircraft, which includes 12 Airbus aircraft, 18 ATR aircraft and 71 Boeing aircraft. Jet Airways is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.