2014-2024 간 자동차 생산에 있어 자동화 및 로봇적용 발전의 현재와 미래를 철저하게 분석한 리포트입니다. 본 분석은 해당 시장을 더 빠르고 쉽게 이해 할 수 있도록 도와줍니다. 또한 해당 시장에 더욱 효율적으로 대처할 수 있도록 승용차 및 상업용 차량의 생산 과정에 적용되는 자동화 기술 및 로봇의 상세 판매 예상을 제공합니다.
The 2014 to 2024 period is going to be challenging for the global automotive industry as automotive OEMs, auto suppliers, and other members of the ecosystem will need to address the megatrends which are currently shaping the future of the industry; stricter emission requirements, new safety regulations and rising consumer trends. These megatrends create opportunities for new production lines which in turn require the modernisation of the automotive manufacturing process to meet the rising demand. At the same time, manufacturers need to achieve shorter time-to-market and reduce product life-cycle costs, including energy consumption, while ensuring quality, reliability and economic efficiency.
Flexible automation and robotics can assist manufacturers meet the demand by providing energy-efficient solutions which also improve productivity. Indeed, robot sales to the automotive sector have increased from 19.3 thousand in 2009 to 69.4 thousand in 2013. Visiongain expects automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing to reach a value of $13.66bn in 2014.
Why you should buy the Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing 2014-2024: Market Prospects for Industrial Robots, Processes & Technologies In Vehicle Production report
What is the future of automation & robotics in the automotive manufacturing segment especially given the business and cost challenges automakers face?
Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, regional and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the dynamics of automation & robotics in the automotive manufacturing segment and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the automation technologies and robotics employed in the manufacturing process of passenger cars & commercial vehicles coupled with the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, regional market shares and market shares for submarkets
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our 114 page report provides 122 tables, charts and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future developments of the automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing from 2014-2024
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing sector
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the factors driving automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing submarkets with individual analysis for 2014-2024.
- Market Value Forecast from 2014-2024 of the Industrial Robot Sales to the Automotive Sectorsubmarket (in $ billion);
- Further segmentation of this submarket into Global Sales of Industrial Robot Sales to the Automotive Sector (Thousand units) and
- Industrial Robot Sales to Automotive OEMs vs Auto Suppliers (Thousand units)
- Market Value Forecast from 2014-2024 of the Automation in Automotive Manufacturingsubmarket (in $ billion);
• See forecasts of the Average Pricing of Industrial Robots from 2014-2024
• Learn about the regional market prospects automotive robots from 2014-2024 (units sales) in the following regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
• Learn about the current density of automotive robots in 15 leading countries with robot density forecasts form 2014-2024 for the following 4 countries
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types for 2014
- How will individual product types perform over 2014? You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. This analysis will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the market for automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing.
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 8 leading companies in automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing examining their positioning, capabilities, services, and focus
- ABB Group
- Denso Corporation
- Dürr AG
- Fanuc Corporation
- KUKA AG
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Siemens AG
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing 2014-2024
The Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing 2014-2024 report provides impartial analysis of the sector. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing 2014-2024 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing. You will discover market sizes, market forecasts, market shares for each submarket, sales, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2014 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing. and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing 2014-2024: Market Prospects for Industrial Robots, Processes & Technologies In Vehicle Production. Avoid missing out –order our report now.