Over the past few years, India has been witnessing a paradigm shift in the consumption of fluoropolymers across various end user industries such as semiconductor, electronics, chemicals, etc. Rising demand for high-performance materials with superior physical and chemical characteristics is driving the demand for fluoropolymers in India. From production of O-rings, gaskets, industrial fabrics, yarns and textiles to drug delivery devices, fluoropolymers are being used in a gamut of applications. In addition, fluoropolymers exhibit ability to withstand extreme temperature and pressure, which makes them a viable alternative for use in industrial applications. However, India lags behind in domestic production and is largely dependent on fluoropolymer imports from China. The imported low-cost fluoropolymers, in turn, are posing a threat to domestic fluoropolymer manufacturers operating in the country.
According to “India Fluoropolymer Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the market for fluoropolymers in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% till 2019. Polytetrafluoroethylene, a type of fluoropolymer, has been witnessing significant usage in electrical, electronics and chemical processing applications, and consequently, accounts for majority of the market share in the country’s fluoropolymer market. Other key fluoropolymers being used in the India include Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP), Polyvinylidiene fluoride (PVDF) and Fluoroelastomer. Moreover, growing adoption of specialty fluoropolymers such as Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) polymer resins and Ethylene Chloro Trifluoroethylene (ECTFE) in wire and cable manufacturing is also driving the fluoropolymer market in India. The leading suppliers of fluoropolymers in India include Gujarat Fluorochemicals, DuPont, Arkema and 3M. “India Fluoropolymer Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses the following aspects related to fluoropolymer market in India:
• India Fluoropolymer Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – PTFE, FEP, PVDE, Fluoroelastomers and Others
• India Fluoropolymer Import & Export Scenario
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of fluoropolymer market in India.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
• To help industry consultants, fluoropolymer manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with fluoropolymermanufacturers, distributors, exporters and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.