Bluetooth speakers are used to listen to music. They work on wireless technology that allows the user to send and receive files and data without wire. The Bluetooth speakers are portable, and are, therefore, easy to use and carry, and easy to install. Bluetooth speakers are of the following types: AC/DC Bluetooth speakers, AC-only Bluetooth speakers, and DC-only Bluetooth speakers. TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Bluetooth Speaker market to grow at a CAGR of 38.73 percent during the forecast period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Bluetooth Speaker market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the total revenue generated from retail transactions sourced through bluetooth speakers and the unit shipment of bluetooth speakers worldwide. TechNavio's report, the Global Bluetooth Speaker market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the US, Europe, the APAC region, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Bluetooth Speaker market landscape and its growth prospects in the future. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• APAC • Europe • US • ROW
• Bose • Harman International Industries • Philips • Sennheiser Electronic • Sony
Other Prominent Vendors
• Apple • LG • Panasonic • Plantronics • Polk Audio • Samsung • Shure • Vizio • Voxx
• Increased Convenience • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Limited Range • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Increased R&D Innovations • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?