Offshore Vessels and Cables Market - Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
"Offshore Vessels and Cables Market - Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offers information and a comprehensive understanding of the wind power industry.
The report discusses the global offshore wind power market, including historical and forecast installed capacity, the market shares of offshore wind turbine manufacturers, and information on offshore project developers. The report also discusses major trends and market forces in the offshore wind power industry.
The research provides an understanding of the type of vessels required for offshore wind farm development and highlights major trends in the market. The demand and market size of turbine and foundation installation vessels and cable laying vessels are analyzed in the report. The report also provides a break-even analysis of vessels and information on the various vessels used in the installation of turbines and foundations, as well as information on vessel operators, the major vessel manufacturers, and the cost of vessels. A profile of the vessel operators is also provided in the report.
The report analyzes the offshore wind power cables market and includes the demand and market size of export and inter-array cables for offshore wind farm. The report also provides insights on the cost of offshore wind farm cables and a profile on the competitive landscape of the offshore wind farm cables market, which covers the capacity catered by major export and inter-array cable suppliers and their company profiles.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Data on the installed capacity of the global offshore wind power market and installed capacity, by country
- Data on the market shares of turbine manufacturers and the installed capacity of major developers
- Trends and market forces in the offshore wind power market
- Demand analysis and data on the various vessel types and the market sizes of turbines, foundation vessels, and cable laying vessels
- Insights on the cost of vessels
- Break-even analysis of vessels
- Profile of the competitive landscape of vessel operators, which includes information on major vessels, vessel operators, and manufacturers, and covers the major players in the offshore wind vessel market
- Analysis on export and inter-array cable demand and market size and cost analysis
- Competitive landscape of major cable suppliers
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the offshore wind power market
- Position you to gain the maximum advantage of the offshore wind power industry’s growth potential
- Develop strategies based on the demand of vessels and competitive landscape in the offshore wind installation market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of key issues in the market
- Respond to the business structure, strategy and prospects of competitors