• Future Device Evolution Trends
• Extensive Forecast Suite
• Business Model & Vendor Strategy Evaluation
This new report, and the accompanying IFxl, from Juniper Research provides extensive, detailed information and incisive insight into the state of the healthcare and fitness wearables market.
The report evaluates recent trends in this fast-moving market and the mobile ecosystem, assessing its impact and what it means for wearable device vendors. It offers a comprehensive forecast set, assessing the global market for health and fitness wearable devices and provides insights into the dynamics driving this segment across a variety of regions and service types.
It also looks into the business models currently prevalent in the market and discusses strategies for optimising these, as well as assessing emerging new monetisation strategies for services and devices.
The report contains 20 pages of forecasts for health and fitness wearable devices, providing forecasts for the following areas up to 2019:
• Smart Health & Fitness Wearables Installed Base
• Smart Health & Fitness Wearables Shipments
• Smart Health & Fitness Wearables Hardware Revenues
• Smart Health & Fitness Wearable Devices Service Revenues
For the fitness wearable device market, the report also outlines 3 forecast scenarios:
• Incremental Innovation – The smart fitness market continues to grow at previous rates, resulting in a slow adoption of the technology by consumers.
• Early Exposure – Releases across 2014-2016, as well as the entry of new players into the market, generates a buzz that temporarily accelerates growth rates.
• Key Case – The upcoming releases drive fitness tracking into the general consumer consciousness, resulting in sustained high levels of growth for the category.
Interactive Forecast Excel
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Forecast Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, perform what-if analysis, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase a clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
The IFxl, with 161 Tables; 25 What-if-analyses; and over 17,000 data points, provides regional and top level country data for Canada, China, Germany, Japan, South Korea, UK and US.
The IFxl also includes additional data breakdowns for the following areas:
• Smart Fitness Wearable Device adoption rates, split by region, selected countries and device type (multifunctional and unifunctional devices, wristbands and other form factors)
• Smart Fitness Wearable Device average selling prices, split by region, selected countries and device type (multifunctional and unifunctional devices)
• Smart Fitness Clothing adoption rates, Installed Base, Shipments, average selling price and total revenues, split by region
• Global Smart Fitness Wearable Device Vendor shipment and installed base forecasts (Fitbit, Jawbone, Samsung, Others)
• Smart Health Wearable Device adoption rates, split by region and selected countries
• Smart Health Wearable Device average selling price, split by region and selected countries