An EVC, technically known as EVSE, is an electrical device that consists of a box with a cord and a plug. It is used to connect the electric power source, such as a wall socket, to an EV and recharge the batteries installed in the EV. A majority of EV manufacturers provide and install an EVSE along with the EV. EV owners often purchase an additional EVC for installation at an alternate location or as a replacement for an existing malfunctioned EVC. There is high demand for EVCs in the growing Global EV Charging Station market. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Vehicle Charger market to grow at a CAGR of 28.28 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global EVC market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the three segments: Wired AC EVC, DC EVC, and Wireless EVC. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the Global EVC market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the Global EVC market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that will contribute to the growth of the market. TechNavio's report, Global EVC market, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global EVC market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• APAC • Americas • EMEA
• AeroVironment Inc. • ChargePoint Inc. • GE Co. • Schneider Electric SA
• Government Subsidies and Incentives. • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Length of Time Required for Charging. • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Focus on Li-ion Batteries. • For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? • What are the key market trends? • What is driving this market? • What are the challenges to market growth? • Who are the key vendors in this market space? • What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? • What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?