World Market Intelligence's "Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd. (3490) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd. (Korean Airlines) is a provider of passenger and cargo air transportation services worldwide. It operates flights to 12 cities in domestic and 125 cities in international market across 45 countries. As on August, 2014, Korean Airlines carries its operations through a fleet of 148 aircraft. The key international destinations served by the company include London, St. Petersburg, Prague, Milan, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Las Vegas, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington D.C, Dubai, Tel Aviv and Cairo. It is a founding member of SkyTeam airline alliance. In addition, the company provides catering, hotel operations, in-flight sales and limousine services. Korean Airlines is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.